Monday, May 7, 2012

[Photo] Handsome and Cool "KIM JAE WON" on GQ5 Magazine

KIM JAE WON at GQ 5 MAGAZINE

I like the new style of Kim Jae Won featured at GQ 5 Magazine last April 21,2012.

He looks very young and absolutely handsome specially in the orange outfit that he wearing.

It seems like he never aged at all, not to mention he was already in his early 30's

but you could mistakenly find him just in his 20's.

I love the way he smile, it works with wonder, i often find myself smiling too just by looking at him.


What i envy so much about him is his fair and glowing complexion.
 His skin looks amazing and his face always looks bright.






3 comments:

  1. Oppa looks so great in any colors..but I prefer Oppa wearing Blue color as blue color is suit for a man color .....:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you mention about colors, i've read one of Kim Jae Won oppa interview in Japan before, he revealed that his favorite color is actually Black and White...for him, it looks neat and clean with that colors, but obviously, he look great in whatever color because of his fair complexion...

      Delete
  2. I am little bit dissapointed to know Oppa favorites color not Blue...hahaha...but it's Ok for me as long as Oppa feels comfortable using any colors, it must be look great for Him and his fans...

    ReplyDelete