Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Vote Kim Jae Won

VOTE  "KIM JAE WON"for Asia-Pacific Region Most Popular Male Artist

            KIM JAE WON  


Instruction are given on the picture below, all the mark shows #1, #2, and #3 should be followed respectively..


#1: Click the small box to Vote

(투표하기 클릭)
#2: Click to get the correct answer and select the option that changes color. (RED) 
정답을 클릭
#3: Click the last button below (Left )
확인을 클릭합니다 (아래의 마지막 버튼)


Click here to Start Voting:
투표를 시작하려면 여기를 클:
http://www.ttpaihang.com/vote/rank.php?page=1&voteid=824&sortby
Note: Please VOTE everyday.... Thank you
투표하세요매일의

FIGHTING.... :)
 

12 comments:

  1. Everyone can VOTE once daily... :) no registration required, it's fun and easy, please show your support for Kim Jae Won by voting everyday until the poll is ended... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for let Us know about this voting. Any idea until when, we can vote to the link?

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. im not sure until when , :) just vote as long as you can... :) oppa FIGHTING....

      Delete
  3. I am still hoping Oppa can Be No.1.
    I will always vote You, Jaewon Oppa.
    Please guys, show Your Love to Jaewon Oppa by vote his picture....FIGHTING OPPA !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sis Ann, did you noticed, the steps of voting are changed....

      Delete
    2. I am monitoring the links every minutes. Actually I keep stand by the link in my mobile. Oppa ranking still no.28. I know numbers always growing but too slow...that's why I invites all my friends to vote Oppa...

      Delete
    3. what i mean is the steps of voting, now you have to answer the question first before you can click check on kim jae won oppa photo...

      Delete
  4. Ohh...that one. Yes I knew that. As I keep trying to do others step until my vote counted. Thank you for the info...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just vote now but I still can do the steps like first time we vote. I still can click the small box first than answer the questions. I just did my vote like that by using mobile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sometimes it works sometimes no... but you can do both steps.....

      Delete
  6. I Like u so so so much' u r the best
    I like u so much. am very proude of u

    ReplyDelete