Thursday, May 15, 2014

[Event] Kim Jae Won Fan Meeting in Tokyo

Kim Jae Won Fan Meeting in Tokyo

Date: June 28, 2014


I always envy Japanese fans for having a chance to meet Jaewon oppa almost every year. How i wish i could see him in person too. Maybe once in a life time would be enough. He is so handsome , i admire his talent in acting , and most of all , i love his down-to-earth, humble, and friendly personality. He always have this happy smile that can brighten your whole day. Every time a see a new photo of him , my heart skips a beat , it's like a feeling of falling in love for the first time. I really like him.

Last month , April 23 , he also had a fan meeting in Japan , unfortunately , he got a mishap while rehearsing before the event start and hurt himself by accident. Although , the fan meeting went ahead and successfully done, it made fans worried . I guess , this time , Jaewon oppa want to make up for what happen . He is such a nice person. I wish him luck and hopefully everything goes well and have fun with his Japanese fans.


Latest News, Photos, Drama, Movies, everything about Kim Jae Won achievements..

2 comments:

  1. Jaewon oppa look so Young on Poster Photo~~~~ I wish I can be there~~huhuhuhu :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaewon oppa is so handsome on that poster right? I'm out of words. Love him so much..

      Delete